Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Any reviews on my blog are posted with my honest opinions,and i'm not paid to review any products or make any companies look good/bad. Thank you for reading!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Coastal scents 88 Ultra Shimmer palette review

Hello my lovelies! Today i'm going to be doing a coastal scents 88 palette review. Guess which one? The ultra shimmer palette! I love this palette,it's probably my favorite coastal scents palette ever,and i just couldn't wait to do a review for you guys. I'll also have swatches of all the colors in the palette for you to see. :) Enjoy!

.
.
.

Row 1&2
.
.

Row 3&4
.
.
.
.

Row 5&6
.
.
.
.

Row 7&8
.
.
.
.

Row 9&10
.
.
.
.

Row 11
.
.
.

Well there's all the swatches! Now for the review part. :) I have to say,this palette is really amazing. I love the quality and pigmentation. Not only that,but the color range is wonderful. You have so many colors to play around with. This palette also isn't that expensive. (About $18) So it's great for people who are on the budget like myself. The palette definitely does it's name justice as well. The colors are in fact,very shimmery. So you can't miss that part. :)

So my lovelies if you love shimmer and eye shadow this palette is for you! Check it out! I also heard they're having a sale on coastal scents right now on this palette,so hurry and get it now!!






No comments:

Post a Comment